[vc_row full_width="" parallax="" parallax_image=""][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]
These are answers to some of the standard questions we are asked:
- We are the UKBlues Federation so, as the name suggests, we concentrate solely upon Blues in the UK.
- As we state on the opening page of our website we are neither an agency nor a promoter and we are not in a position to offer you gigs, introductions, promotion etc. so please do not contact us asking us to listen to your latest CD or songs, watch you on YouTube or for help promoting your music or your gigs. You will, however, find details of many agencies, venues, festivals etc. by clicking on the Information tab at the top of this page.
- We have the UKBlues Forum on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukbluesforum/ which was created specifically to provide a place for people to share their music, gigs and projects. It is, however, restricted to UK events and acts or acts visiting the UK only. Posts are subject to approval and non-compliant posts will be deleted.
- If you are a venue, festival, musician or similar and you would like your details to appear on the relevant page of the Information section of our website – www.ukblues.org – then please send details of what you would like us to include to [email protected]. Please take a look at the relevant pages to see the sort of info we publish and make sure you give us what we need.
- Why not become a member of the UKBlues Federation and enjoy an enhanced presence in our members’ directory on our website? This will give you a higher profile and your membership fee will help us to continue and develop our work.
- If you feel your particular question is not answered please feel free to contact us by e-mail at [email protected] and we will seek to respond to you as soon as we can.